- Hundreds of top-quality slots to choose from
- FAQs plus 24-7 support to help resolve issues
Leo Vegas is one of the most popular online casinos of 2017 – it has a great game selection, a superb mobile and live casino platform and offers consistently helpful customer support.
One thing Leo has done exceptionally well is to realise what its players and target demographic actually want from their online casino experience – and delivered it. The user experience is very good, and you really feel like the casino is out to give you a great time, not just to rake in profit.
There’s a personal vibe here at Leo Vegas, and that makes players stay more than any game collection or payout percentage.
If you’re looking for generous welcome bonus on signing up, then you’re in the right place with LeoVegas. Just by signing up, you have two different welcome bonuses available to you.
Casino Welcome Bonus
With this welcome bonus, you can receive deposit bonus for your first 4 deposits made at LeoVegas after signing up:
- First deposit: Receive a 200% deposit match, up to £200 plus 25 free spins
- Second deposit: Receive a 50% deposit match, up to £500 plus 25 free spins
- Third deposit: Receive a 50% deposit match, up to £500 plus 25 free spins
- Fourth deposit: Receive a 50% deposit match, up to £400 plus 25 free spins
But, as ever, there are a few T&Cs to be aware of:
- The welcome bonus is for new players over the age of 18 only,
- Your minimum deposit must be at least £50 and in one installment. Depositing less than this amount you’ll receive a bonus amount of 100%.
- Each of your first foru deposits must be made with a minimum of £10 – any less than this, and you won’t receive your free spins,
- To get your free spins, you must have a minimum turnover of £5 each deposit,
- Your bonus winnings have to be wagered 35x before withdrawing,
- Free spins winnings have to be wagered 35x before withdrawing,
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible to trigger the new player welcome bonus.
Live Casino Welcome Bonus
If you’re more into Live Casino, then this welcome bonus is probably better for you, especially when Live Games count 100% towards your wagering requirements. With this welcome bonus, you can receive 100% up to £250 – but this is only available on your first deposit.
There are also a few T&Cs to know about:
- Only new players over the age of 18 are eligible for this welcome bonus,
- You must make a minimum deposit of £10 to trigger the bonus,
- Your bonus winning must be wagered 70x before withdrawing, and if you withdraw your winning before this, you forfeit the bonus in its entirety,
- Wagers using bonus funds count towards wagering requirements, and no wagers made with your Real Money balance. Your wagers will be taken using your Bonus funds first, and then your Real Money funds after this.
Skrill and Neteller deposits cannot be used to trigger the Welcome Bonus.
Slots Selection and Software
Leo Vegas is one of those hybrid casinos that doesn’t just commit themselves to a single software and game provider – they take the pick of all the litters! Their flagship developer is Net Entertainment, but the rest of the fleet includes Betsoft, NexGen, IGT and Play ‘N Go. Working with NetEnt lends a real sense of credibility to Leo Vegas, while the other developers bring a level of diversity that players can enjoy in few rival casinos.
With a stock of over 300 slots from these top-quality developers, there’s more than enough to go round. A few casinos offer twice that number of games, but it’s quality versus quantity for Leo Vegas and, realistically, 300 is way more than any of us are likely to sample!
One of the most popular titles has to be Gonzo’s Quest, which follows the intrepid explorer Gonzo as he searches for the lost golden city of El Dorado – the game is also famous for its cascading reels. Piggy Riches and Starburst are also smash hits, both capable of delivering big bonus rounds as well as the regular, smaller payouts that sustain us the rest of the time.
If you’re in it for the big time, don’t worry – Leo Vegas have got that covered too! They recently added Mega Moolah to the books (famous for producing the all-time biggest online casino jackpot of £13.2m) as well as Mega Fortune. However, our personal favourite is Thunderstruck II, with its sensational bonus round “The Great Hall of Spins”. If you haven’t played Thunderstruck II, you must give it a try.
All games can be playing using Flash in-browser, so there’s no need to download and install files which is a bonus, especially if you’re experimenting with a new game.
Table games aren’t quite as popular here as they are at other casinos, with slots making up the vast, vast majority of all games. That said, you can find roulette, blackjack, baccarat and a few poker variations which should satisfy your needs if you aren’t too picky.
What is popular at Leo Vegas is their well-designed, HD Live Casino platform. Leaps and bounds ahead of many competitors, the live casino options lets you play both roulette and blackjack with live dealers on both desktop and mobile. If you have a good enough internet connection, the Leo Vegas servers keep everything running smoothly, though players are able to manually adjust the resolution if they aren’t happy.
Having heard of their mobile live casino success, you won’t be surprised to hear that the overall mobile gaming platform with Leo Casino is tasteful, responsive and refined. With about 400 different slots, the high-res live casino and a handful of regular table games, there’s very little to fault with the system.
There are dedicated apps available for both iOS and Android , though you can also access the casino through any device with a supported web browser like Chrome or Firefox.
The staff at Leo Vegas are impressively well-trained and able to deal with problems. If their FAQ page can’t answer your query, then there’s usually an impressive response time from the rest of the team – even their email service replies within an average of 2 hours! All contact methods:
- 24-7 online chat
- UK freephone
- International phone number
- Email (through contact form)
Banking at Leo Vegas isn’t perfect, but it’s certainly an improvement on slow-withdrawal casinos like 888 and their 72-hour reversal period before processing your request.
Most deposits using e-wallets (like Neteller, Skrill or PayPal) are instant, though using bank transfer or a debit/credit cards could take up to a few days if you’re unlucky. Minimum deposit is £10, and otherwise it’s a very intuitive and hassle-free system.
Payments with Leo Vegas are usually quick, and they quote that all payment will be processed “within 24 hours”. While they occasionally err and get a bit delayed, this is largely true. Many payments will be processed faster depending on how busy the casino is.
After the internal processing is complete, the money should arrive in your e-wallet within a few hours. Again, if it’s refunding a card or involves a bank transfer, expect to wait anywhere from 2-3 days to a week before getting your money back. Minimum withdrawal is £20, which we think is fair enough for most gamblers.
Frankly, there’s a lot that Leo Vegas does right. Their mobile casino platform is second-to-none in the UK, while their game selection and quality is just superb. You can win huge jackpots from big-name progressives, or spend hours frittering away pennies on hundreds of different slots.
Banking is quick, the welcome bonus is quite generous and all-round, Leo Vegas is an enjoyable casino where you can safely deposit, play and withdraw your money. Go claim your bonus and get started!